Sysco is hiring entry level and experienced CDL-A delivery truck drivers near Detroit, MI. for local routes.
Sysco has immediate job openings for local CDL-A delivery truck drivers near Detroit, MI. Recent CDL school graduates with no experience and professional drivers are encouraged to apply.
- Local routes – get home nightly
- Avg $75,000+ first year
- Full benefits from day one (dental, vision, health, etc,)
- Sign-on bonus in select locations*
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives
- Earn between $35,000 – $120,000* annually
- Most CDL-A delivery drivers have daily routes and are home nightly
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Service Recognition and employee rewards
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY)
- Referral programs
- Safety programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- More benefits, too many to name
- 21+ years of age
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen
With Sysco, you will safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our truck drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.