DB Schenker is hiring dedicated regional CDL-A truck drivers for routes near Memphis, TN.
- Flexible spending accounts/Health saving account
- Employer paid life / AD&D
- Employer paid short-term and long-term disability
- CDL defender, family, and identity defender
- 401K increased matching in 2023 to maximize your long-term savings
- Pet insurance
- Valid CDL-A and medical card
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 preventable collisions, incidents or accidents in last 36 months
- Minimum 6 months driving experience
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 3 years
- Stable work history
Top Pay & Incentives:
- Weekly home time – 34 hour reset
- Start at 40 CPM – based on experience
- 1,950 – 2,400 miles on target weekly productivity pay – 10 CPM
- $700 holiday pay – 7 paid holidays
- $8,000 referral bonus
- New for 2023, benefits start on day-1 of employment
- Comprehensive health care plan with customizable insurance packages
*Potential to exceed averages based on freight availability during high volume. No guarantee pay, all performance based.
Do you need CDL training? Find a CDL school near Memphis.