DB Schenker is hiring dedicated regional CDL-A truck drivers for routes near Monroe, LA.
- Flexible spending accounts/Health saving account
- Employer paid life / AD&D
- Employer paid short-term and long-term disability
- CDL defender, family, and identity defender
- 401K increased matching in 2023 to maximize your long-term savings
- Pet insurance
- Valid CDL-A and medical card
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 preventable collisions, incidents or accidents in last 36 months
- Minimum 6 months driving experience
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 3 years
- Stable work history
Top Pay & Incentives:
- Weekly home time – 34 hour reset
- Performance based pay averages of $1,300-$1,980 per week*
- Drivers average $69,000-$103,920 yearly*
- Drive up to 2,400 miles and 2-4 trailers per week
- New for 2023, benefits start on day-1 of employment
- Comprehensive health care plan with customizable insurance packages
*Potential to exceed averages based on freight availability during high volume. No guarantee pay, all performance based.
Do you need CDL training? Find a CDL school in Louisiana.