U.S. Xpress is hiring dedicated CDL-A truck drivers near Atlanta, GA!
U.S. Xpress is currently hiring dedicated CDL-A truck drivers near Atlanta, GA! Positions are for dedicated over-the-road truck driving routes.
- Paid vacation
- Great benefits, including medical, dental, vision and 401K match
- Newer trucks
- 1,250 watt inverter in every U.S. Xpress truck
- 21 years or older
- Valid CDL-A and 3 months verified driving experience
- Sign-on bonuses available in select areas
- Average $80,000 yearly
- Average $1,500 weekly
- Unloading and stop pay on some dedicated accounts
Do you need CDL training? Find a CDL school in Georgia.