Dollar General Fleet
Dollar General is hiring Class A CDL truck drivers near Bowling Green.
Dollar General is currently hiring entry level and experienced CDL-A truck drivers near Bowling Green, KY. for touch-freight regional routes.
Entry level drivers get paid training, earn $200/day while you train.
Dollar General Driver Benefits
- Weekly home-time
- Earn up to $90,000 per year (2 yrs of experience)
- 401k – DG will match the first 5% contributed, dollar for dollar, after the driver has reached 1 year+1 quarter employed
- BCBS health insurance, dental & vision insurance, short term and long term disability, life insurance available day 1
- Annual bonuses
- Unlimited referral bonuses (up to $2,500 per referral)
- Quarterly safety bonus
- Employee assistance programs, college tuition discounts, DG stock purchase plan
- Pet policy – we love our pets too!
DG Job Requirements
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Must be 21 years of age
No experience is necessary to apply for this Dollar General job.
Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus (with at least 1 year of driving experience).
Do you need to get CDL training? Find a CDL school in Kentucky.