SYGMA is hiring CDL A food delivery truck drivers in the Dallas, TX. area.
SYGMA is hiring recent graduates and experienced CDL-A truck drivers in the Dallas, TX. area for dedicated food delivery routes. Drivers work locally, meaning they stay in a smaller area, unloading their own freight.
Benefits of Driving for SYGMA
- Earn $90,000 – $125,000 per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k and stock purchase plan
- Component pay
- Dedicated routes
- 10 paid holidays
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a DOT Physical
- Provide Best-In-Class customer service
- Ability to drive at night
- Must unload deliveries into restaurants
- Willing to work assigned or bid routes; adaptable to changes
- Must have a high school diploma/GED (completion of a tractor-trailer driving school will be accepted instead of, or in addition to a high school diploma)
No experience necessary to apply for this job.
Do you need to get training for a CDL? Find a CDL school in Texas.