SYGMA is hiring CDL A food delivery truck drivers in the Indianapolis area.
SYGMA is hiring entry level CDL A drivers in the Indianapolis area for local dedicated food delivery routes. Drivers work locally, meaning they stay in a smaller area, unloading their own freight.
Benefits of Driving for SYGMA
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k and stock purchase plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Component pay
- Performance Incentives
- Dedicated routes
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a DOT Physical
- Provide Best-In-Class customer service
- Ability to drive at night
- Must unload deliveries into restaurants
- Willing to work assigned or bid routes; adaptable to changes
- 1 year of tractor trailer driving experience preferred
- Must have a high school diploma/GED (completion of a tractor-trailer driving school will be accepted instead of, or in addition to a high school diploma)
Recent CDL School Graduates Welcome – Up to $12,500 Sign-On – Earn $97k in 1st Year!
Do you need to get training for a CDL? Find a CDL school in Indiana.