Dollar General is hiring CDL-A truck drivers for touch-freight regional routes near Clermont.
Dollar General is currently hiring Class A CDL truck drivers near Clermont, FL. for touch-freight regional routes. Pro drivers and drivers with no experience are encouraged to apply. Paid training is available for entry level drivers.
Dollar General Driver Benefits
- Weekly home-time
- Earn up to $75,000 per year (2 yrs of experience)
- $5,000 sign-on bonus paid out in 2 installments
- Annual bonuses
- Unlimited referral bonuses (up to $2,500 per referral)
- Paid training – earn $200/day while you train
- Quarterly safety bonus
- BCBS health insurance, dental & vision insurance, short term and long term disability, life insurance available day 1
- 401k – DG will match the first 5% contributed, dollar for dollar, after the driver has reached 1 year+1 quarter employed
- Employee assistance programs, college tuition discounts, DG stock purchase plan
- Pet policy – we love our pets too!
DG Job Requirements
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Must be 21 years of age
Do you need to get CDL training? Find a CDL school near Clermont Florida.