CFI is hiring entry level CDL A truck drivers near Columbus, OH.
CFI is hiring entry level Class-A commercial truck drivers near Columbus, OH. If you already have your CDL but have little or no experience we’ll set you up with a finisher (trainer).
- Company Drivers earn up to $0.56 per mile
- Regional and OTR routes
- Reliable home time
- HAZMAT bonus: Earn an extra .06 per mile
- 90% No Touch Freight
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Rider program
- Pet program
- Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
- Career advancement opportunities
- Modern, state-of-the-art equipment and safety technologies
- 21 years of age or older
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and meet all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
When working toward your trucking career at CFI, we’ll make your monthly tuition payments for the first 12 months of employment. Then pay off the remainder of your tuition, up to $5,000 total.
It is the policy of CFI to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.
Do you need to get CDL training? Find a CDL school in Ohio.