Werner is hiring CDL-A truck drivers near Hartford for dedicated truck driving positions.
Werner is hiring CDL-A truck divers near Hartford, CT. now. There are dedicated route CDL jobs available for professional drivers and drivers with no experience.
Truck Driver Job Benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability
- Industry-leading 401(k) retirement plan
- HSA and health programs
- Paid tolls and fuel cards
- Military skills test waiver
- Elite veteran driver program
- Team matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- $15,000 tuition reimbursement is available for those who qualify
- Rider and pet-friendly
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- Must be 21 years old
- Valid Class A CDL
- Acceptable driving record
- A recent graduate of a truck driving school or verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job (with or without reasonable accommodations)
- Meet all DOT qualifications
- Pass a DOT physical, including DOT drug screen and company hair follicle testing
- Acceptable references from past employers
Top performers earn $90k – $100k annually.
Recent CDL school graduates welcome!
Do you need to get CDL training? Find a truck driving school in Connecticut now.