Cardinal Logistics is now hiring CDL-A truck drivers near Nashville, TN.
Cardinal Logistics is now hiring CDL-A truck drivers near Nashville, TN. 24 Months of tractor trailer experience in the last 3 yrs is required.
- Home every other day
- Drivers average $1,850-$2,100+ per week; $95,000-$105,000 gross per year
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- CPM, stop, detention, backhaul, and layover Pay
- Position originates out of Goodlettsville, TN
- Equipment: reefers
- Paid vacation, 2 weeks within first year
- Quarterly safety bonus
- $1,500 driver referral bonus
- Paid holiday
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A)
- 24 Months of tractor trailer experience in the last 3 yrs
- Previous grocery experience required
- Must be 21+ years of age
At Cardinal Logistics, we believe that those who drive our trucks are PEOPLE first and DRIVERS second. This principle has translated into dozens of service awards from customers. We offer a variety of driving opportunities to fit the needs of our customers and the needs of drivers. Known for our 100% dedicated truck driving routes, Cardinal Logistics has over 175 locations around the country with opportunities to advance your career through different dedicated routes.
- 100% dedicated regional and local runs
- Steady work and time at home with your family
- Nationwide opportunities for Company Drivers
Do you need to get CDL training? Find a CDL school in Tennessee.