CFI has paid training for student CDL truck drivers near Philadelphia.
CFI is hiring student truck drivers near Philadelphia, PA. to learn dedicated, regional or over-the-road (OTR) truck driving. We’ll help you start the process, whether you have already earned your CDL-A or need assistance with training.
Student drivers average $40,930. Plus, up to $5,000 tuition reimbursement during their first year at CFI.
- Dedicated, Regional and OTR available
- Thorough training
- 90% No Touch Freight
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement/Company-paid Tuition
Holiday bonus & HAZMAT bonus
- Career advancement opportunities
- Modern, state-of-the-art equipment and safety technologies
- A team that feels like family
- 21 years of age or older
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- Be willing to attend an CFI–approved truck driving program with a partner school and ability to provide diploma or certificate of completion from truck driving program
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and meet all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
We offer an apprentice program for active military members and veterans who are eligible to use their U.S. GI Bill benefits to supplement their income up to $1,035 per month during their training and apprenticeship year.
It is the policy of CFI to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.