Dollar General Fleet
Dollar General is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for regional routes near Fulton.
Dollar General is currently hiring Class-A CDL truck drivers near Fulton, MO. for touch-freight regional routes. No experience is required to apply for this position.
- Weekly home-time
- BCBS health insurance, dental & vision insurance, short term and long term disability, life insurance available day 1
- 401k – DG will match the first 5% contributed, dollar for dollar, after the driver has reached 1 year+1 quarter employed
- Employee assistance programs, college tuition discounts, DG stock purchase plan
- Zero cost rider policy
- Pet policy – we love our furry family too!
- Mile and stop pay
- New equipment
- Paid weekly
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Touch freight: unload and reload freight and rolltainers at each delivery site in a safe and efficient manner
- No experience necessary
- Earn up to $95,000 per year with 2 years of experience!*
- All new hires will receive a $5,000 sign-on bonus paid out fast in 2 installments
- Annual bonuses
- Unlimited referral bonuses (up to $2,500 per referral)
- Paid training – earn $200/day while you train
- Quarterly safety bonus
*Amounts vary depending on route, location, experience level, and bonus eligibility.
Do you need to get CDL training? Find a CDL school in Missouri.