Dollar General is hiring entry level and experienced truck drivers near Chicago.
Dollar General is currently hiring CDL-A truck drivers near Chicago for touch-freight regional routes. No experience is required to apply for these positions.
Dollar General offers a paid training program and benefits day 1 to put you on the fast track to success.
- Weekly home-time
BCBS health insurance, dental & vision insurance, short term and long term disability, life insurance available day 1
401k – DG will match the first 5% contributed, dollar for dollar, after the driver has reached 1 year+1 quarter employed
- Earn $95,000 – $100,000 per year with 2 yrs of experience!*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus paid out fast in 2 installments
- Annual bonuses
- Unlimited referral bonuses (up to $2,500 per referral)
Paid training – earn $200/day while you train
Quarterly safety bonus
Employee assistance programs, college tuition discounts, DG stock purchase plan
- Zero cost rider policy
- Pet policy – we love our furry family too!
- Mile and stop pay
- New equipment
- Paid weekly
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Touch freight: unload and reload freight and rolltainers at each delivery site in a safe and efficient manner (in select markets)
- No experience necessary
You’ll be home weekly and earn $95,000 – $100,000 if you have 2yrs experience*.
*Pay varies by route, location, experience level and bonus eligibility.
Do you need CDL training? Find a CDL school in Illinois.