Memphis Truck Driver Training
Southwest Tennessee Community College in Memphis has CDL Class A and Class B commercial truck driver’s license training classes, bus training and CDL refresher training programs.
CDL & Skilled Trade Programs
- CDL Class A
- CDL Class B
- Advanced Machining Technical Certificate
- Architectural/Construction Fundamentals Technical Certificate
- Basic Electronics Technician Technical Certificate
- Electrical/Electronic Fundamentals Technical Certificate
- Industrial Computer Fundamentals Technical Certificate
- Machining Fundamentals Technical Certificate
- Quality Assurance Technical Certificate
737 Union Ave. | Memphis, TN 38103
Accreditation: STCC is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, and Associate of Science in Teaching Degrees, as well as certificates.
Search Tennessee CDL job listings like local, delivery driver, long haul driver, HAZMAT truck, refrigerated vehicle and others.
Go to: Tennessee Trade Schools