HVAC Trade Schools
We don’t just work with truck driving schools, we work with accredited HVAC trade schools offering HVAC Certification programs and associate’s degree courses. Programs include general study, NATE certification and EPA certification training.
Technical Colleges with HVAC Courses
- Midwest Technical Institute – Illinois and Missouri
- Keystone Technical Institute – Harrisburg, PA 17112
- South Texas Vocational Tech – Texas
- Ayers Career College – 8820 Jewella Ave. Shreveport, LA. 71108
- Intercoast College – California
- Southern Technical College – Florida
- Lincoln Tech – Campus locations across the US
- Arizona Automotive Institute – Glendale, AZ 85301
- Pittsburgh Tech – Oakdale, PA 15071 15122
- Iowa Central Community College – Fort Dodge, IA 50501
- Porter and Chester Institute – Massachusetts & Connecticut
- Altierus – Campus locations across the US.
This is a sample of schools, use the application to see all your local options.
General HVAC Certification Requirements
- You must have your high school diploma or GED.
- Pass a very basic math test.
- Pass a drug screening.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Either attends a trade school or find a formal apprenticeship for HVAC.
- Get your license. Each state has different requirements.
- Get your EPA certifications.