Welding Trade School
Tulsa Welding School has locations in Oklahoma, Texas and Florida. They offer trade school training programs in Welding, HVAC, and more. Training for NATE and EPA certification exams in their HVAC/R course. They have some online classes, financial aid assistance and they’re military friendly too.
Vocational Training Programs
- Welder with Pipe-fitting
- Welding with Ship-fitting and Metal Fabrication
- Associate of Occupational Studies in Welding Technology
- Welding Specialist
- Welding Specialist with Pipe-fitting
- HVAC, Electrical & Refrigeration Programs
- Electro-Mechanical Training Technologies
- HVAC Training: Refrigeration Technologies Program
- Electrical Applications (Electrician Training Program)
Trade School Accreditation
The Tulsa Welding School is accredited by ACCSC.