Werner is hiring dedicated CDL A truck drivers near Shreveport now!
Werner is hiring entry level and experienced CDL-A truck drivers near Shreveport for dedicated routes with consistent and reliable home time options.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability
- Industry-leading 401(k) retirement plan
- HSA and health programs
- Paid tolls and fuel cards
- Military skills test waiver
- Elite veteran driver program
- Top employer for military veterans
- Team matching program
- Industry-leading miles
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Career Currency Program-Earn graduate or college credit (family eligible)
- $15,000 tuition reimbursement is available for those who qualify
- Rider and pet-friendly
- Must be 21 years old
- Valid Class A CDL
- Acceptable driving record
- A recent graduate of a truck driving school or verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job (with or without reasonable accommodations)
- Meet all DOT qualifications
- Pass a DOT physical, including DOT drug screen and company hair follicle testing
- Acceptable references from past employers
Recent CDL school graduates are encouraged to apply! Entry level positions are available.
Do you need to get CDL training? Find a CDL School in Louisiana.