Paschall Truck Lines
PTL has paid truck driver training near Knoxville for recent CDL-A graduates.
Paid truck driver training for recent CDL-A graduates with no on the road experience. Home weekly opportunities available near Knoxville, TN. Start at $0.47 CPM base pay after training.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance available for employees and their families
- Trainers who are professional and want to see their students be successful
- Long average OTR length of haul
- High percentage of drop & hook
- Consistent take-home pay week to week
- Paid Vacation
- Current Model Trucks
- Industry-leading retirement programs
- Safety, Service, and Productivity bonus opportunities
- Must be at least 21-years-old
Training Program Details
Train in as little as 4 weeks!
- Phase 1 – 7,500 miles with a trainer at $850 per week
- Phase 2 – if you need additional training – 15,000 miles with a team partner at $0.65 CPM split
- Teams start at $0.79 CPM: $0.75 CPM base + $0.04 CPM safety/service.
- Solos start at $0.51 CPM: $0.47 CPM base + $0.04 CPM safety/service.
Once our company drivers reach $0.55 CPM base, they will earn base rate increases every 50,000 miles with no cap!
Do you need to get CDL training? Find a CDL School in Tennessee.