Werner is hiring dedicated CDL A truck drivers near St. Louis now!
Werner is hiring CDL-A truck drivers near St. Louis, MO. for dedicated routes with consistent and reliable home time options.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability
- Industry-leading 401(k) retirement plan
- HSA and health programs
- Paid tolls and fuel cards
- Military skills test waiver
- Elite veteran driver program
- Top employer for military veterans
- Team matching program
- Industry-leading miles
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Career Currency Program-Earn graduate or college credit (family eligible)
- $15,000 tuition reimbursement is available for those who qualify
- Rider and pet-friendly
- Must be 21 years old
- Valid Class A CDL
- Acceptable driving record
- A recent graduate of a truck driving school or verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job (with or without reasonable accommodations)
- Meet all DOT qualifications
- Pass a DOT physical, including DOT drug screen and company hair follicle testing
- Acceptable references from past employers
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran with a knack for hauling refrigerated freight or just starting your career, we have truck driving jobs available to fit all levels of experience.
Recent CDL school graduates are encouraged to apply! Entry level positions are available.
Do you need to get CDL training? Find a CDL school in Missouri now.