CFI is hiring entry level CDL A truck drivers near El Paso, TX.
CFI is hiring entry level CDL A truck drivers near El Paso, TX. CFI offers several routes to becoming a professional regional or OTR driver. If you already have your CDL but have little experience and need to go out with a Finisher (Trainer), we’ll help you start the process.
- Company Drivers earn up to $0.56 per mile
- Practical mile pay
- Both Regional and OTR available
- Reliable home time
- HAZMAT bonus: Earn an extra .06 per mile
- Consistent freight
- 90% No Touch Freight
- Tuition Reimbursement
Stop-off pay, Canadian border pay, local pay, layover pay, & non-customary work pay
- Rider program
- Pet program
- Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
- Career advancement opportunities
- Modern, state-of-the-art equipment and safety technologies
- 21 years of age or older
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and meet all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
When working toward your driving career at CFI, we’ll make your monthly tuition payments for the first 12 months of employment and then pay off the remainder of your tuition, up to $5,000 total.
Top Drivers Earn $100k+ Annually
Do you need to get CDL training? Find a CDL school in Texas.