Pennsylvania Truck Driving Jobs
Find a CDL-A truck driving job in Pennsylvania. Positions are available now at top trucking companies across the State. Entry level and experienced truck driver jobs are available.
Pennsylvania Truck Driver Job Listings
Featured Pennsylvania Job
CDL-A Truck Driver – Dedicated
Werner is hiring CDL-A truck drivers near Philadelphia for dedicated truck driving positions.
Werner is hiring CDL-A truck divers near Philadelphia, PA. now. There are dedicated route truck driving jobs available for professional drivers and drivers with no experience.
Truck Driver Job Benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability
- Industry-leading 401(k) retirement plan
- HSA and health programs
- Paid tolls and fuel cards
- Military skills test waiver
- Elite veteran driver program
- Team matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- $15,000 tuition reimbursement is available for those who qualify
- Rider and pet-friendly
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- Must be 21 years old
- Valid Class A CDL
- Acceptable driving record
- A recent graduate of a truck driving school or verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job (with or without reasonable accommodations)
- Meet all DOT qualifications
- Pass a DOT physical, including DOT drug screen and company hair follicle testing
- Acceptable references from past employers
Top performers earn $90k – $100k annually.
Recent CDL school graduates welcome!
Do you need to get CDL training? Find a truck driving school in Pennsylvania now.
Do you need to get truck driver training? Find a Pennsylvania CDL School.
Find more truck driver jobs in Pennsylvania.