TMC is hiring entry level CDL A truck drivers near Atlanta.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Latest model Peterbilt equipment
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Home Weekends – our flatbed drivers typically run within a 1,200-mile radius of their home
- CDL Learners permit from your state of residence
- No recent DOT-reportable accidents or DUIs
- Military experience equivalency may substitute for some requirements
- Drivers average $88,000 annually, $1,300 – $1,500 per week
No Out of Pocket Costs for Training
Despite being one of the top quality training programs, TMC does not require students to pay up front. A commitment to drive for TMC for at least one year allows you the opportunity to get your CDL without the burden of tuition. You will have transportation to our facilities, housing, and some meals covered for you. During the entire training process, you receive $500 per week.
Find a CDL school in Georgia