Dollar General is hiring entry level and pro truck drivers near Colorado Springs.
Dollar General is hiring entry level and experienced company truck drivers near Colorado Springs for regional delivery.
Dollar General offers a paid training program and benefits day 1 to put you on the fast track to success.
- BCBS health insurance, dental & vision insurance, short term and long term disability, life insurance available day 1
- 401k – DG will match the first 5% contributed, dollar for dollar, after the driver has reached 1 year+1 quarter employed
- Employee assistance programs, college tuition discounts, DG stock purchase plan
- Zero cost rider policy
- Pet policy – we love our furry family too!
- Mile and stop pay
- New equipment
- Paid weekly
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Touch freight: unload and reload freight and rolltainers at each delivery site in a safe and efficient manner (in select markets)
- No experience necessary
- Earn $95,000 – $100,000 per year with 2 yrs of experience!*
- Earn a $5,000 sign-on bonus paid out fast in 2 installments*
- Annual bonuses
- Unlimited referral bonuses (up to $2,500 per referral)
- Paid training – earn $200/day while you train
*Pay varies by route, location, experience level and bonus eligibility.
Do you need commercial driver training? Find a CDL school in Colorado.