Dollar General is hiring CDL-A truck drivers near Bowling Green. No experience is required for this position.
Dollar General is hiring CDL-A truck drivers for routes near Bowling Green, KY. No experience is required and recent CDL school graduates are welcome.
Dollar General offers a paid training program and benefits from day 1.
- Weekly home-time
- Earn up to $90,000 per year with 2 years of experience!*
- 401k – DG will match the first 5% contributed, dollar for dollar after the driver has reached 1 year+1 quarter employed
- BCBS health insurance, dental & vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance are available on day 1
- Pet policy – We love our furry family too
*Amounts vary depending on route, location, experience level, and bonus eligibility.
- Annual bonuses
- Unlimited referral bonuses (up to $2,500 per referral)
- Paid job training – earn $200/day while you train – CDL-A required
- Quarterly safety bonus
- Employee assistance programs, college tuition discounts, DG stock purchase plan
- Zero-cost rider policy
- Mile and stop pay
- New equipment
- Paid weekly
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Must be 21 years of age
- No experience necessary
- Paid unloading; unload freight and rolltainers at each delivery site in a safe and efficient manner
Do you need to get CDL training? Find a CDL school in Kentucky.